Saturday, September 08, 2007

Super inspiring animation

Hey guys. My friend Olivier was telling me about tvpaint lately. It is really great software and actually students can buy it really cheap if they buy it in a 5 license pack. Anyway, I was just cruising the tvpaint website and I found this:



This short is absolutely fantastic. Everything is so cool Animation and poses is sweet and very, I MEAN VERY, appealing. Story is very unique, backgrounds are so nice. I really love this short because it is different. It tells about life in such a unique way. And yeah.....it is French......no wonder ;).

Edit: Well actually it is a video clip for a music, but works brilliant as a shortfilm.
Edit2: Just changed the link, so the animation has got better frame rate, not that crappy youTube quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter
Comcast Cable Internet