Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Dialog Assignment



Since I am pretty much done with my short (now waiting for final renderings), I thought I will do a dialog assignment. Actually this is assignment that I screw up when I was in animation mentor. I thought I could animate it better now. I spent some time trying to figure out how to set up my own lighting in Maya. It's kind of complex, but once you get the basic idea it's getting easier and easier :).
Just few words about my short, it will be available for watching in February, finally :)!!!!

2 Comments:

  • ah ah!! I know that one ;-)

    By Blogger Olivier Ladeuix, at 4:33 PM  

  • Great Render .. presentation ..awesome stuff .. Can you plzz share what technique you used to render this ?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter
Comcast Cable Internet