Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Class 5


Yeah yeah, I know. I did promise to update my blog and then completely forgot about that. Anyway. Class4 is done, well not completely, still have to finish my multiple character assignment, that's why it is still not in my progress reel. I will try to work on it during class5. Frankly I started to hate those shots somewhere in the middle of the process, but I will return to them, that's for sure. Anyway, it is class5, time to think about my short film. This is the final test, this is going to be that piece of animation that is supposed to give me the job in the dream studio, so there are no jokes now :). I have few ideas already, thing is to make them doable. Anyway, today I had a q&a with Matt Russel. He is my new mentor. I must say he is very energetic guy, kinda similar to Cassidy Curtis which is GREAT! I think he is going to be fantastic mentor. Here are some pictures from the q&a with new and old friends on them.

1 Comments:

  • Can't wait to see your new animation test. What's the studios name where you want to work ?
    Is it the big P.... studio ? ;o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter
Comcast Cable Internet