Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jump test


I just animated one of the assignments from Jason Ryan's course (The course itself is simply awesome, I highly recommend it!!! You can find the link among the banners to the right). It is really simple little test, but I have already learnt a lot. I didn't open "spaghetti editor" even once. I animated for the first time in real pose-to-pose way. I tested tradigiTools, which are awesome! And I used IK spine for the first time (I think I am going to forget about FK spine, IK is just so much more fun to work with!). And I didn't use any arc tracker, I did all by eye. So overall I am quite happy with this assignment :). And I actually animated it in just one evening, so it's quite fast for me. And I tested how the animation looks with motion blur for the first time, it's cool :).

2 Comments:

  • I like the middle one. A bit too much motion blur

    By Blogger Bryan Magan, at 7:36 PM  

  • Hi Maciek, really nice jump test. I'm a big fun of Ryan's tutorials as well. One small comment about the jump. The arms seem a little bit stiff when the whole body is on the air. It may be because of his big head and there isn't enough space for them to move. Great blog.

    ps: I love your final short - great job on that.

    By Blogger Kostas Strevlos, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter
Comcast Cable Internet