Wednesday, September 26, 2007

London gathering.

Woohoo! Tomorrow I am going to London! I will meet a lot of students from Animation Mentor and other friends :). And the cool thing is that I am going to see the Framestore, Double Negative, MPC and Uli Meyer studios! WOW!!!! Those are the greatest of the great UK studios. Too bad Aardman is located in Bristol. The trip haven't started yet but there are some issues already. The plane from Bydgoszcz to Warsaw was canceled, so I have to take a cab at 3am and go to Warsaw to catch my plane to London. Going east to go west. Anyway, I can't wait to meet all those crazy people hehehe, I know I will have a blast! Just like in San Diego. WOOHOO!!!

2 Comments:

  • I'm jealous!! Have a ton of fun with all of the other AMers. That'll be quite a cool thing to visit all of those studios. Say hi for me to AMers!! I'll see you out in San Fran in January - yep, I'll be there. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 PM  

  • hey Maciej,
    Short looks great, lots of fun and even more important, achievable. Do you know about Vixy.net? An online way to swipe from YouTube so you can watch it repeatedly on your own. I'll try and swing by regularly to give critiques. 1 Thing you should keep in mind is to budget in some down time, if you are doing 12 hour days 7 days a week for 12 weeks you're going to burn out and not want to do any work.
    Anyway, it looks good, can't wait to watch it develope.
    -Alonso

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter
Comcast Cable Internet