Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Production Day 1&2

Hey guys,
so I started the production of my shortfilm yesterday. Oh boy, it really is a lot of work. Of course I had issues from the beginning. I realised that in almost every single shot bishop character is imported instead of referenced. Well, it's not that big issue since I noticed it that early :). I had other issues with Windows etc. So in fact half of a day I wasted on crappy technical things and clicking. Anyway, I did make a blocking of first two shots, so I follow the schedule so far.
Here is the link:BLOCKING

I will upload pictures from London as soon as I find the time. Production of my short really takes most of my time during a day. Let me just say, that it was absolutely fantastic to meet all those crazy people out there :).

3 Comments:

  • Looking good mate. I posted some feed back at AM on on this :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM  

  • looks good. Shot 1 I say have the index finger more straight so that we feel the reach for the cup more. The contact and collection of the cup and adjustment to be able to lift it up are great, but we need a little more staging to catch it, and I think just having the index finger straighter, so there's more contrast as it curls into place will do it.
    Shot 2 looks great. You might try starting the brows at a little lower/neutral so that they can raise with the inhalation of the smell as well. And when the mouth opens I think it might add just a touch more organicness if they lips roll outwards a little.

    Great start
    -Alonso

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 PM  

  • Thanks for feedback guys. A little bit weird thing in class 6 is that you work with 3 weeks of break between different passes on the same shots. So in fact I can't go and implement the notes right now. I have to work on the other shots, and implement notes 3 weeks from now. But maybe that's a good thing, fresh eyes etc.

    Maciek

    By Blogger Maciek Gliwa, at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter
Comcast Cable Internet