Monday, October 08, 2007

What a day....:(

I was nicely planning to do one shot today but my pc literally died. Namely graphics card and mother board. So I have to wait till thursday for a working pc :(. I am just going to friend to copy the files from hard drives to my usb hard drive, so at least I can copy some files to my mac and work on something on the Mac...man, it couldn't happen in the worse moment. I will lose two,three working days in which I could block two or three shots. I will automatically be behind. Damn!

3 Comments:

  • No rest for the weary! But I know you will get back on the horse and pull it off.

    Sorry to hear about your PC troubles though, that sucks man.

    Look at it this way, whatever you were doing must have being HOT! because your PC couldnt stay in the kitchen :)

    Good luck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

  • Chin up man! Just keep on powering and you'll catch up the lost time no worries :)
    Nice finally getting to meet you at the euro gathering, look forward to seeing more great progress!!

    -Phil

    By Blogger Philip To, at 9:57 AM  

  • Głowa do góry! Dasz sobie na pewno świetnie radę!

    Swoją drogą obserwuję Twoje postępy i powiem szczerze, że zaczyna to co raz przyjemniej wyglądać! :)

    Trzymam kciuki i pozdrawiam.

    Krzysztof Rusinek (Kris_R)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter
Comcast Cable Internet